The McDVOICE Survey is a survey launched by the McDonald’s on the official website of McDonald’s at www.mcdvoice.com. McDVOICE questionnaire includes a questionnaire purely based on your last visit containing questions related to the quality of food, staff behavior, the accuracy of the order, etc.
It is necessary, to be honest while placing the feedback in the McDVOICE Survey, as it is an honest attempt by the McDonald’s to improve its services.
McDVOICE Survey Rules and Regulations
McDVOICE Survey comes with a set of some basic rules and regulations that increase the seriousness of the same. Have a look at them below:
- Only the legal residents of the United States can participate in the McDVOICE Survey. No other person is allowed to be a part of McDVOICE.
- You need to have made some purchases from McDonald’s to be a part of the McDVOICE Survey.
- Your age must be greater than or equal to 15 years of age. No kid should make an attempt to participate in the McDVOICE Survey.
- No employee or family member of the McDonald’s employee should participate in the McDVOICE.
- McDVOICE Validation Code is not transferable to any other person in any case.
- You need to claim the rewards of the McDVOICE Survey within 30 days of your participation in the McDVOICE Survey.
- You must have the McDVOICE Survey coded printed on your purchase receipt before being a part of the McDVOICE Survey.
- You can conduct the McDVOICE Survey maximum 5 times in a month.
- Only one coupon can be redeemed at the McDonald’s at a time.
- No home delivery of McDVOICE rewards will be provided. You need to visit the nearest McDonald’s to you within 30 days of your participation.
- If at any stage, it is found that you are dishonest with your answers, your participation will be immediately terminated.